Tuesday 19 July 2016

Paper work...

......I HATE THE CHILDCARE ALLOWANCE FORM!

As I am parent as well as a soon to be student nurse I need to fill out a few extra bit of paperwork as well as the usual NHS student bursary application online, which took a while to do and needs a load of supporting paperwork sent in as well.

The childcare form is just to claim back some of money that I will pay nursery so that my daughter can do extra hours while i'm in Uni. 

Well the form that needs to be filled in by me then signed by the nursery. It is very long and needs an estimated childcare cost breakdown. Which doesn't sound too bad until you realise that they want it worked out weekly, minus the free hour entitlements.

which means a large table to fill in


I asked our nursery, who are great and very helpful but they have sent me the costs worked out termly and I can't get the figures to add up as i'm not sure on the session prices for a full and half day session.
I also need to minus off the 15 free hours a week entitlement and also the weeks when she isn't in as its a term time only nursery.
It feels more complex and frustrating than some of the equations I had to work out during my pharmaceutical sciences degree.

Once it's complete i'm sure that I will be a lot happier, but no doubt i'll have something else that I need to fill in soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment