Tuesday 2 August 2016

Nursing student planner from the Happy planner company


I love stationary seriously if you see the number of pens and notebooks I have you would understand. I find it hard to walk through supermarkets and other shops and not look at the little stickers, bit and bobs that ate new out. I especially love a good planner. 

As a mum it is one of the essential items in my bag at all times, It's the best way to keep my life straight and know where I should be when, what appointments I have and who is where/on holiday.

So I research what is the best planner for my needs. since I'm starting my nursing degree next month I decided to get an academic diary but after looking at a few i found that they didn't really cover my needs as both a student and a parent. 
Then I found the Happy planner company recommended on some nursing student forums and looked them up.

They had just what I needed so I ordered the September 2016 nursing student planner and the reflective journal package for £22.


They took a few weeks to arrive but once they did I was very pleased with them, the planner has a variety of very useful pages for student and course information as well as contacts at the start. 






Then daily activities, home life and to do columns on the date pages with are laid out weekly.    

At the back are pages for 
  • Placement house completed because it is essential to keep track to make sure that you have enough to complete the year.
  • Assessment details and results pages. 
  • A bibliography to keep track of books.
  • A childcare hours chart and mileage record  - To keep track of costs
  • Monthly budget pages to help me keep on track of my outgoings
  • Even a wipe-able meal planner and revision chart at the very back.


This student planner covers all bases and I'm so happy i chose to buy this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment