Monday 26 September 2016

The car park!

Anyone who is a student at Edge hill that drives knows exactly what I'm going to be talking about.
If you are considering applying to Edge Hill and commuting then you need a permit but even that doesn't guarantee you a parking space. 

I have figured out that if I want to be able to park in the car park at uni then I need to arrive before 8am, and no later that 8.10am.
So even if I don't have a lecture till 10am then I still have to leave the house by 7.25am.  

It might be better once everything settles down and courses start to send students out on placement. 

The only way to guarantee a parking space is to get a car share buddy, they are worth their weight in gold!
You need to permits to book a parking space, you have to do it before 4pm the day before and you both need to be in the car to claim the space. 

I think I might have finally found a buddy to share with I'm just waiting on her permit to come through so we can book places.

I will let you know if it gets any better as the weeks go one but for now its early mornings for me.

I suppose that it gives me time to go to the library and get work done or I might join the gym and work on losing some weight. 

wish me luck!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment